HALT, Highly Accelerated Life Test is a well known system level test method with the purpose to identify weak spots in proto type sub-systems or systems.
Weak spots could have a significant impact on the reliability of your sub-system or system. With our HALT test service we will locate them within days enabling you to correct them before going into production.
- Steady state hot/cold between -100°C and +200°C
- 3 axis random vibration up to 60 grms
- Fast temperature cycling
- Combined temperature stress and vibration stress
- In house design & manufacturing of HALT test fixtures
- Official Qualmark ARTC® (Accelerated Reliability Testing Center).
- our experienced team supports you through the preparation process and during the HALT test
- direct engineering to engineering contact for maximum efficiency
- outcome within 2-3 days
- a more robust product resulting in higher reliability and lower costs during the product life cycle
Need more information?
Detailed technical information can be found in our HALT test leaflet.